Posts Tagged ‘TEDTalks’
09/21/2009 Leave a comment
This has been around for nearly 3 years, but I think it’s worth watching again.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- We all have a vested interest in education.
- We are preparing our students today for a tomorrow that we can only begin to imagine.
- Creativity, the process of having original ideas that have value, is as important in education as literacy.
- Our current education system strips children of their creativity.
- We must encourage risk-taking – in our students and ourselves.
- The entire structure of education is shifting, requiring us to rethink our views on intelligence.
- Intelligence is diverse.
- Intelligence is dynamic.
- Intelligence is distinct.