In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- RT @bcpsky: BCPS Graduation is on May 27th at Broadbent Arena. East at 11:00, North at 2:00, Central at 5:00. KD 10 hours ago
- RT @shareski: When gov'ts see education largely as an expense rather than an investment the impact on society as a whole is negative #skpoli 5 days ago
- I need to hang this on the wall in my office. All too often I need to get out of my own way & try something new. In… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- No words. Except this is why we study history. #politicalechoes twitter.com/govmikehuckabe… 1 week ago
- My Tournament Bracket...US History 1492-1877. app.box.com/s/95sqbtp32aqg… #sschat #apushchat 2 weeks ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.