How often do we give ourselves permission to fail at something? What about our students?
While I haven’t quite worked out all of the details yet, THIS is what I want for my classroom:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
For more information on Technology in the Classroom, try the following resources:
This has been around for nearly 3 years, but I think it’s worth watching again.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- We all have a vested interest in education.
- We are preparing our students today for a tomorrow that we can only begin to imagine.
- Creativity, the process of having original ideas that have value, is as important in education as literacy.
- Our current education system strips children of their creativity.
- We must encourage risk-taking – in our students and ourselves.
- The entire structure of education is shifting, requiring us to rethink our views on intelligence.
- Intelligence is diverse.
- Intelligence is dynamic.
- Intelligence is distinct.
Somebody please explain to me why this is a controversial message?
Another video that reminds me of what I hope to do more of this school year:
With less than a week until the first day of school, it’s time to review the basics…to remind myself of my classroom goals. The excellent video below is just a first step in that process: