Mark Your Calendars!
The annual K12 Online Conference provides the opportunity to participate in a first rate conference from the comfort of your living room…for free. From December 7-11 and December14-17, forty presentations will be posted online at the conference blog allowing viewers to participate in both real time and on their own (I watched recordings of the 2007 sessions while standing in line to vote last year).
Sessions that I am looking particularly forward to include:
- Building on Analog Success with 2.0 Technology with Kelley Connolly
- Bridging History Using Web 2.0 Tools with Robin Beaver
- Organizational Learning and Technology Collide with Ben Grey
- Probing the Possibilities of a Paperless Pedagogy with Jason Neiffer
- Building a Web 2.0 Culture with Paul Curtis
- Ways of Working with Chris Betcher
- Nurturing the 21st Century History Teacher with Thomas Daccord
- Googlios: When Google Apps Meet ePortfolios & PLNs with G. Alex Ambrose
- Remixing in the Classroom: Engagement for History Students with Neil Stephenson
- Thriving in a Collaborative Web 2.0 Classroom with Thomas Daccord
Be sure to check out the entire conference program to find your favorites.