Teach Them All…
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- Work to make sts confident in content knowledge & how to use to master the tests. #sschat 11 hours ago
- A7 Teach AP & give a state end of course exam, so test prep has to be part of our conversation. #sschat 11 hours ago
- Have also opened the year by allowing students to design & decorate ISNs. Great opportunity to learn about interests. #sschat 12 hours ago
- A4 Regardless of the activities for 1st few days, allow plenty of time to talk with students. Learn about & share own interests. #sschat 12 hours ago
- A3: Not new, but working to better integrate interactive notebooks with my older/AP students. Loved using them w/freshmen. #sschat 12 hours ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.