Teach Them All…
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass: ibiblio.org/ebooks/Douglas… #sschat #APUSHchat 4 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 New Followers, 5 Mentions, 11 Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 4 days ago
- So half of my AP US History students might have downloaded the @HamiltonMusical yesterday. Several listened on their way to school today. 6 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 8 New Followers, 2 Favorited. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 weeks ago
- RT @POTUS: Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes Am… 2 weeks ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.