Teach Them All…
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- RT @Pres_Bartlet: Amen, @POTUS. (They never let me sing) 3 days ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: "For too long, we were blind to the pain that the Confederate flag stirred in too many of our citizens." —@POTUS in Charles… 3 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: "For too long we've been blind to the way past injustices have shaped the present. Perhaps we see that now." – @POTUS 3 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 8 New Followers, 5 Mentions, 438 Mention Reach, 1 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 4 days ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: One of the co-sponsors of the bill to remove Confederate Flag from the South Carolina capitol is Strom Thurmond's son. 6 days ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.