In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- RT @gregkulowiec: Striking a balance between paper & digital, this could help: Post-it® Plus by 3M Company appsto.re/us/6Ja22.i #ettipad… 3 days ago
- RT @42ThinkDeep: 10 Things I Hate About Thomas Jefferson by John Adams tmblr.co/Z8WfGt1RXjT0C #sschat #RomComHistory 3 days ago
- Talking the future of social studies assessment in Kentucky. #sstln 4 days ago
- All booked for NCSS in November. Can't wait to see my social studies friends again. Plus Boston. #sschat 6 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 Mentions, 8.02K Mention Reach, 3 Replies. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 6 days ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.