Teach Them All…
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
I am Angela Cunningham, a Civics and Geography teacher at a high school in suburban Kentucky.
Find Me Online
- I feel yucky this morning. :-( 4 hours ago
- My week on twitter: 4 New Followers, 4 Mentions, 4.73K Mention Reach, 6 Replies, 2 Retweets. via sumall.com/myweek 21 hours ago
- Timely discussion on the battle for Civil Rights Act of 1964 via @USNatArchives ustream.tv/usnationalarch… #sschat #ushistchat #Room59Tweets 1 day ago
- RT @USNatArchives: Livestreaming now: journalists Todd Purdum and Cokie Roberts discuss the politics behind the 1964 #CivilRightsAct: http:… 1 day ago
- So tired. And hours to go before I sleep. 1 week ago
accounttalk ANovember BCHS cafeconversation eportfolios examples filters firewalls flashcards gadgets googlemaps goomoodleikiog graphicorg handouts instruction iran k12online09 NECC09 nings obama organization pdmeme09 photos PRIDE prodevelopment quotes resources san francisco socialstudies study TEDTalks tools twitter video videos virtualtours webcams widgets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and may not reflect the opinions and policies of my employer.
changED by Angela Cunningham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.